A little glimpse of my life
Hello everyone
my name is Valentina Gonzalez, you can call me Valen or Vale, I am a student of Veterinary Medicine in Uchile, I am 20 years old, I live in the commune of Macul, I have a brother of 8 years, 9 dogs and 2 cats.
I like to play in the pc or cell phone, cook and do sports.
In my free time I currently help my brother with homework and study, if there was no covid I would like to practice volleyball and go out with my friends
I am a little shy with people at the beginning, but when I gain confidence I am a little crazy.
I love my friends, family and boyfriend a lot, but now because of the covid it makes me sad to see them little, I also feel sorry not being able to meet my friends even, hopefully everything will be solved soon.
Cheers my friends, I love you.💖
Comments
Post a Comment