My humble opinion
What is your opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?
I don't agree with the 3 reasons, I think it should be legal and free for everyone, since each person is free to do what they want with their own body, there is no need to give an opinion about someone else's pregnancy, nor to judge whether or not it should be taken care of
What is your opinion about legalizing guns?
I consider
that they should not be legalized because there are people who can use them for
the purpose of hurting another person, besides it will not be known who is
carrying it, it can be people even with mental disorders and that is not safe
for other people
What is your opinion about recycling?
I think that recycling is very important for the planet, at this time should be something primary due to global warming we are going through, which is caused in large part by environmental pollution, and if there is no change in this humanity will reach its
What is your opinion about immigration?
I agree with immigration, I believe that we all have the right to make our lives in another country regardless of our roots, with respect to culture, this will never be lost because those who make it are the same people who make up the country whether or not they have their roots
I think same as you about abortion in the 3 cases, no one has the right to decide on someone else's body and because the 3 cases are not enough!!
ReplyDeleteHellooo! I think same as you too about abortion in the 3 cases and recycling! The first one is totally real, abortion can't have limits, and recycling should be a first need.
ReplyDeleteI think same as you about legalizing guns, i think that a lot of people will give them a bad use and the violence in the country will increase a lot.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Valentina, I completely agree with you about the legalization of guns, it is very dangerous that people with mental disorders can get them, they can hurt many and also themselves
ReplyDeleteHi! I agree with all of your opinions. The problem with recycling is people, because most are not aware of it u.u
ReplyDeleteHello! I agree with you, we are the problem in all aspects, with guns and recycling in specific.
ReplyDelete