The super bike
I've had three bikes in my life, I currently have one, which I've had for about seven years. This bike has accompanied me on many of my long and short trips.
Unfortunately I have not been able to use it much lately due to the lack of time and the pandemic, before I used to go out 3 times a week to ride it.
I love my bike because it
allows me to get out of the way, get some fresh air and transport myself very
simply to wherever I want to go. My longest journey has been to meet the
Vasquez, and one of the reasons I love it is that I don't fail at any time
despite the long journey.
I really can't imagine what my life would
be like without her because even though she is not crucial for my
transportation she is the only one who gives me that fresh air that allows me
to get rid of everything, I guess I would feel drowned without her, without
going out in her.
What you wrote made me really want to ride a bike
ReplyDeleteHow sad that I don't have a bike and I don't know how to ride either, since it's been 11 years since I even tried to ride a bike and I never tried to ride without training wheels
I am a disappointment to humanity 😪
There are always moments to learn, it's never too late
DeleteI love ride bike when I was a child, but now I dont use it :(, I admire that you are a Bike lover.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHello, by chance we have the same favorite object, the bicycle for me is essential, feeling the air when you ride it is incomparable.
Hopefully we can go back to practicing this beautiful sport as we did in the past, I have left it a bit.
I love bikes too, I love the feeling of going out and just riding it around places.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I haven't had a bike in years but I would love to have one again!
Hello Valentina, I loved how you described your favorite object, it made me want to get back on the bike.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that bicycles provide us with that fresh air that is authentic and allows us to forget about our problems at the same time.