Videos about animals
I am interested in this video because it shows a deeper reality of the savannah, especially the way predators feed and how they carry out their cautious process in order to hunt their prey. It is brief but descriptive.
This video shows us a very interesting data of the ants, I emphasize much the companionship that there is between them, if it was not for that reason its time of life would be much but short, in addition is impressive the intelligence of the ants because they decide if they want to be treated or not.
Here we observe the relationships between dolphins, which is very important for them to communicate with each other, it is something very interesting since we do not see it every day.
The video about ants really blew me away. I had no idea about such a complex way they have to remain as a society. Is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHi Valentina I like yours videos because are very educational about some animals as the ants or the dolphins, and about yours first video the sabana is a big place where different animals coexist and we must take care and protect.
ReplyDeletethe first video reminds me of Diego from the ice age
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how ants are willing to help an ant who is injured :o
ReplyDelete